It’s been almost a year since Sunnyshore Studio’s Grand Opening on December 2nd, 2016. Here’s our “Top Ten” list of thanks as we look back over this past year.
10. We are thankful for the five art shows we have been able to host over the past year, our sponsors who have made those shows possible, and the thousands who have stopped by to view them.
9. We are thankful for the opportunity to do creative work beyond just art. We’ve been able to publish three book and make one documentary!
8. We are thankful that the Studio is becoming a place where we can encourage, mentor and train other artists.
7. We are thankful for the Colony of Artists on Camano Island who support, encourage, and help each other in so many ways.
6. We are thankful for the many friends who have stopped by to visit with us. We love sharing our Studio and Camano Island with you.
5. We are thankful for this beautiful place that we call “home”, Camano Island.
4. We are thankful that this decades old dream of building an art studio to showcase our family’s art legacy has come true.
3. We are thankful to our friends, collectors and patrons who have supported our family of artists since 1969.
2. We are thankful for our family and the opportunity to work together as a family to do art and to share beauty with the world.
1. Finally, we are thankful to God our Creator and Sustainer and Redeemer whose beauty, love and grace inspires all we do.